Tuesday 9 March 2010

The cover of MV

Here's the cover of the magazine :



















To make the cover page i had to make up some text in Microsoft word e.g Cleo
The future of R&B

R&B hardest hitters

Drake hip hops
New religion

Amber rose’s hottest looks


Melanie Fiona
Drake
Young money
Robin Thicke
Trey Songz


Chris Brown
Are u still down

After that I then imported the text into "indesign". Then i placed it on the page where i wanted it to be.Then i decided to find a relevant picture of my model that would go with page.Then i also decided to carry on the colour scheme black , white and orange through the page.I then put my "MV logo" up at the side. To make the smiley faces on the cover i took a photo of some chocolate smarties. I then imported the image into illustrater and drew some faces on then. I then change the colour to orange to continue the theme. After that i imported the image into "indesign"and placed it where i wanted it .

No comments:

Post a Comment