Tuesday 13 April 2010

feature page

SOME OF THE COLOURS DON'T SHOW UP ON THE SLIDE.



To make my feature page i made up a interview in Microsoft word, i then imported it into "indesign" and placed it on the page . I found some photos of my model and cut the image down to size, so it could fit on the page. I then made some points along the images, so that the text would go around it . I then put my "MV logo" up at the side.After that i decided to make a banner that was see through orange with big text in "impact font".Last but least i decided to find a background that would go with the theme of the magazine. However, the background that i chose clashed with text so i decided to turned down the colour of the background, so the readers would be able to read the text.

No comments:

Post a Comment